Summer is almost here and that means vacations for your employees.
Sometimes one of the biggest challenges of running a pharmacy is staffing. Finding qualified pharmacist
and pharmacy technicians
can sometimes be a big task and a bit overwhelming. Whether you are trying to fill shifts on a short-term basis, or you need a full-time pharmacist
or pharmacy technician
, it isn’t always easy to find the right person who fits into your environment.
That is where a pharmacy staffing agency
can help. AHS PharmStat
is one of the fastest growing pharmacy staffing firms in the United States. We have been providing both temporary and permanent placement services since 2001. We staff nationally and pride ourselves on placing pharmacists in the “hard-to-fill” regions and getting jobs filled as soon as possible. Our leadership team has more than fifty years of experience in the healthcare staffing industry. That experience equates to an unequaled understanding of the challenges in matching candidates with job opportunities.
Why use a staffing agency?
In this increasingly competitive industry, it isn’t always easy to find a qualified pharmacist
on a last minute notice. That’s where AHS PharmStat
prides itself. Having a good “pool” of qualified candidates screened and ready to work across the country. Below are a few other good reasons to use us:
- Find a “good fit” for your pharmacy environment. Work on a trial basis with a pharmacist before making a commitment to hire them. This helps everyone in the long run and makes for a very pleasant working environment.
- Reduce HR or administrative time and costs for tracking payroll, vacations, etc. While also eliminating time consuming interviews, screening and background checks.
- Add staff only when you need them.
- Avoid paying employee sick leave, health insurance and payroll taxes.
- Seasonal stress. With the onset of summer vacations, have the comfort of knowing we’re just a phone call away with quality candidates that can fill even the hardest shifts.
But most of all, the security of knowing your pharmacy will be staffed daily with qualified candidates and your customers will be satisfied. So whether you need a pharmacist
or pharmacy technician
- permanent placement
, relief shifts
, or long-term assignments
, we can help!
For more information, contact:
A Leading Pharmacy Staffing Agency
Also, follow us on:
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter