We have an immediate opening for a Pharmacy Technician in Irving, Texas!
Long-term contract position with possibility of going permanent. The pharmacy technician will be responsible for entering prescriptions from faxed or scanned prescription orders. Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm. Must have excellent typing skills and be comfortable working in multiple applications. Texas pharmacy license is required. Excellent opportunity with an excellent company.
With over 230,000 residents and a work force of 3.3 million people, Irving is a keystone city in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Home to 8,500 local and multi-national companies, including the global headquarters of five Fortune 500 corporations and more than 45 Fortune 1,000 companies, Irving's convenient location to two major airports and its sprawling urban business districts are major attractions to the corporate world.
Although the business districts and master-planned communities are global attractions, unique historic sites and parks can also be found throughout the city. Here is just a sample of thriving and growing attractions in Irving:
- The National Scouting Museum – highlights the history of Scouting with virtual learning adventures; also includes a Norman Rockwell gallery
- The Mustangs at Las Colinas and the Mustang Exhibit the Las Colinas Urban Center – features the world’s largest equestrian sculpture in the world
- The Ruth Paine House Museum - opened in 2013 to coincide with the 50th anniversary of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy
- Jackie Townsell Bear Creek Heritage Center – spotlights the Bear Creek Community, the oldest African-American community in Dallas County
- Campion Trails - a world-class 30-mile bike and hike greenbelt located on the shores of the Trinity River’s Elm and West Forks
- Mandalay Canal and Lake Carolyn – enjoy a gondola ride or paddle board along the canal and beautiful urban lake
If you would like to learn more information about this opportunity, or to find other positions like this one, visit us on our website, call (877) 309-3546, or email us at email@example.com.